Come 2021, Normanton Park is set to be newly released to rejuvenate the landscape of Prime District 5. With its location situated near Kent Ridge Park and connected to various F&B, business hubs & retail, future residents of Normanton Park will look forward to residing in a rare gem development that encapsulates the essence of a new luxury retreat. This outstanding 99-year development comprises of 1,862 units from 1-bedrooms to 5-bedrooms, including 22 strata landed homes, as well as 7 shop spaces and a restaurant. This mega project is developed by KINGSFORD Development, a branded enterprise known for its quality and reliability, that was set up in 2000 by Hong Kong registered company Kingsford Investments.
Normanton Park is quite possibly the only place in Singapore where lush rolling hills and abundant nature, meets the sea and the city. While tranquillity resides in your hillside haven, you are mere minutes from the vibrant heart of the city. Adding to the charm are cosy lifestyle enclaves, quality education all around and that sense of space that comes with having a low residential population density, a rare quality in Singapore.
Normanton Park is also a stone throw away from Science Park and One North,the business park and high-tech research & development hub developed by JTC for the R&D and high technology cluster, comprising biomedical sciences, infocomm technology (ICT) and media industries.
Apart from being right at the heart of this futuristic technology hub, Normanton Park is close as well to National University Hospital and National University of Singapore. It is also close to elite local and international schools such as Anglo-Chinese Junior College, Fairfield Methodist School, INSEAD and United World College of South East Asia. Residents can take a short drive down to The Star Vista Mall or take a short bus ride to Holland Village, where numerous restaurants and eating establishments, as well as supermarkets and other shops, are located. Recreational facilities such as the Transview Golf & Country Club are located just a short drive away.
For commuters, Normanton Park is just a few bus stops away from Kent Ridge MRT. For vehicle owners, driving to the Central Business District(CBD) takes about 10 minutes via Ayer Rajah Expressway, whereas the vibrant Orchard Road shopping district is about 15 minutes drive along Holland Road.
Revitalize your style of living at Normanton Park.
1. Normanton Park boasts proximity to numerous business parks, including One-North Business District, Science Park, Mapletree Business City and premier educational institutions, such as NUS, making it a great investment for own stay or rental.
2. It’s a mega development spanning across 680,000sqf of land
3. Nature lovers can enjoy lush greenery and tranquility as Kent Ridge Park is right next to One Normanton Park.
4. The future Greater Southern Waterfront will offer Normanton Park even more choices of work and recreational facilities.
5. It carries 360 degrees views of the City Skyline, Park and Sea.
6. Many good schools are located nearby such as Anglo-Chinese Junior College, Fairfield Methodist School, INSEAD and United World College of South East Asia.
|Address||1 Normanton Park|
|Tenure||99 Years Lease Hold|
|Site Area||Approximately 660,999 sqft|
|No. of Units||1862 Units + 8 shops
|Expected TOP||Est Dec 2023|
|Unit Mix||1/2/3/4/5 BR and strata landed|
Seeking Indication of Interest (Pending Approval For Sale)
Copyright © 2023 | MH Corporate basic by MH Themes